Crowngate is Worcester’s largest shopping centre and is home to many famous brands. Located in the heart of the city, the centre covers 300,000 ft² divided into two separate shopping areas, Friary Walk and Chapel Walk, and contains 49 stores and Worcester’s central bus station.
Evotech provide Crowngate with mechanical and electrical compliance services, ensuring the Centre operates safely and in compliance with their insurance requirements and UK legislation.
Summary of works provided:
- Annual electrical installation condition reports in accordance with IET Wiring Regulations BS7671 and SFG 20, including distribution boards and three-phase HV / LV transformers and switchgear
- Generator and air conditioning (AC) inspection and servicing
- Quarterly fire alarm and sprinkler inspection and servicing to BS 5839 Part 1
- Annual servicing of fire extinguishers to BS 5306 Part 3
- Monthly / annual emergency lighting maintenance to current BS 5266 standards
- Cold water service (CWS) check of the water storage tank, including 6 monthly bacterial checks and annual chlorination
- Annual inspection of the mansafe fall arrest systems
- Six monthly testing of all auto doors, barriers, and roller shutters