Originally a Victorian warehouse, Gresham House is a Grade 2 listed building, prominently situated within the heart of Leeds city centre. Comprising 10,000 square feet of prime office space arranged over four floors, these state-of-the-art modern office facilities are home to Sagars Chartered Accountants.
Evotech provide Sagars with mechanical and electrical compliance services, ensuring Gresham House operates safely and in compliance with their insurance requirements and UK legislation.
Summary of works provided
- Six monthly gas safety inspection and gas soundness testing in line with gas safety regulations
- Annual electrical installation condition reports in accordance with the Institution of Engineering and Technology (IET) Wiring Regulations BS 7671 and SFG20 industry standards
- Portable appliance testing (PAT) in accordance with the IET Code of Practice
- L8 water hygiene regime, including shower cleaning, descaling, disinfection, and outlet temperature monitoring
- Six monthly fire alarm inspection and servicing to BS 5839-1:2017
- Annual servicing of fire extinguishers to BS 5306-3:2017
- Monthly / annual emergency lighting maintenance to BS 5266-1:2011
- Annual safety test of eye bolts to BS 7883:2019