Twenty Chapel Street is a Grade A office building set over fifteen stories comprising 155,000 sq ft, occupied by high profile tenants including Ernst & Young, Fujitsu, Barclays and Liverpool Football Club. Situated in the heart of Liverpool’s central business district, its contemporary design and large areas of uninterrupted glazing offer stunning views over the River Mersey and Liverpool’s distinctive skyline.
In early January 2019, Orega, who occupy the second floor, returned after the weekend to find their office space flooded. They reported the issue to the building’s management team who in turn called the Evotech 24/7 helpdesk for assistance.
- Mobile engineers immediately despatched to discover a failure within the CHW pipework system serving the FCUs
- Engineers isolated the affected pipework section before sourcing the required materials and repairing the damaged pipework
- Removal of residual water using wet vacs, with dehumidification equipment to remove remaining moisture
- Isolation of electrical circuits prior to drying, testing, and reinstating
- Replacement of damaged ceiling tiles and sections of carpet
- Tenant returned to normal working conditions within 48 hours of the incident